- Delivery is free for all orders over 150 euros, excluding countries and territories subject to customs formalities.
- The storage period in a relay point is 7 days.
- Our packages are shipped from France.
- We do not offer delivery to the UK.
Please check below your status regarding invoicing and possible formalities according to your country of delivery.
Table of carriers
At pickup point
OM Zone 1
OM Zone 2
|D+5 to +10
Mondial Relay according to zones
|From 0 to 195 euros
|From 3.90 to 5.50 €
|Over 195 euros
DHL Select depending location
From 11.90 euros, depending the parcel weight and destination
From 8.90 euros, depending the parcel weight and destination
Specific deadlines: Greece 6 days - Greek Islands 7 days - Acores and Madeira 5 days
Prices from €20 for zone 1 (OM1)
Prices from €30 for zone 2 (OM2)
OM1 : Guadeloupe, Saint-Barthélémy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Réunion, Guyana, Mayotte
OM2 : Wallis and Futuna, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, New Caledonia and French Polynesia.
Prices start at €20 and vary according to the weight of the parcel.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the order and can only be made within the agreed geographical area.
All delivery services allow the buyer to follow his parcel with the help of a tracking number sent by email and sms notification. Packages are delivered against a signature. The followed letters are deposited in the mailbox.
Delivery times are given as an indication only and are linked to the organization of each carrier. The company Berkey®Store SAS cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery.
The risks associated with transport shall be borne by the purchaser as of the moment when the articles leave the premises of the company Berkey®Store SAS. However, the steps in case of litigation are carried out by our company in order not to penalize the customer.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form, which can only be in the agreed geographical area. Deliveries are made by UPS, UPS access point, Mondial Relay, La Poste, Chronopost, GLS and DHL depending on the destination country and the availability of the carrier in the buyer's delivery zone. All delivery services allow the buyer to follow his parcel with the help of a tracking number. Packages are delivered against a signature except for tracked mail. Delivery times are given as an indication only; if they exceed thirty days from the order, the sales contract may be cancelled and the buyer reimbursed. The company Berkey®Store SAS may provide the buyer with the tracking number of the package by e-mail. In the case of collection from a relay point, if the purchaser does not collect his or her purchase within the time indicated in the message received indicating the availability of his or her parcel, the costs relating to the dispatch and return of his or her order to the premises of Berkey®Store SAS shall be recharged to him or her, as for any new dispatch. For home deliveries, in the event of the purchaser's absence, the carrier shall either make a new delivery or drop off the package at the nearest relay point in its network. It is the buyer's responsibility to check the carrier's online tracking system to find out what arrangements have been made in his absence.
- PACKAGE DELIVERED TO ANOTHER RELAY POINT
It may happen that a relay point is modified during the delivery. The reasons for the substitution of a relay point are an internal decision of the carrier and can not affect the proper implementation of the delivery service. The customer is informed of the new relay point and/or may also be asked to choose it via an instruction request received by e-mail. The buyer is required to collect his package before the end of the custody period.
- PARCEL REFUSED WITHOUT REASON, FAILURE TO DELIVER DUE TO ADDRESS ERROR OR NON-PICK-UP AT THE RETURN POINT
In these three cases, the return of the parcel to the warehouse will incur costs to be borne by the purchaser. A handling fee will be applied in accordance with our returns policy, paragraph Withdrawal.
- RETURN PARCELS CARRIED FOR BY CHRONOPOST EUROPE
The outward and return costs will be borne by the recipient and will be deducted from the refund.
- PACKAGE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
The buyer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging of the goods and their contents on delivery in the presence of the carrier.
CAUTION: without having unpacked the parcel in front of the carrier, the mention "under reserve of unpacking" has no legal value. Therefore, no dispute can be taken into account after the departure of the carrier.
- If the package is delivered damaged, the buyer must open it in front of the carrier to note the damage to the products, and also make reservations by noting the damage on the delivery note before signing.
- If all the contents are damaged, the buyer must refuse the parcel, mentioning on the delivery note the nature of each damage found.
- If there is only one damaged accessory, it must be mentioned on the delivery note. The buyer must photograph the damage and contact our customer service immediately.
- If a product is missing due to the opening of the package before delivery, the buyer must mention the missing elements on the delivery note before signing.
- The parcel must be refused only if its condition is totally degraded.
- Any abusive refusal (without control of the contents in front of the carrier or trader) or refusal for personal convenience will result in the invoicing of the real costs of the return of the parcel.
|Subject to unpacking, inspection
|Missing X pieces
|Open package + X pieces missing
|Damaged goods, seen after unpacking
|Damaged parcel + damaged or sunken tank...(specify the nature of the damage)
|Open, smashed or crushed package
|Ref or name of the damaged, crushed or broken part (always detail the damage)
|Defective packaging / damaged carton
|Reconditioned package + X parts missing, Ref or name of the part damaged, crushed, broken (always detail the damage)
|Damaged parcel + indicate the damaged part
|Traces of impact + check imperatively and make a reserve on the damaged part or referenceOpen parcels
|Open package + specify missing parts